Marble floors are stunning. These kinds of stones are so beautiful for your house aside from it can add value to your property. But, taking care and managing the marbles is not an easy task. It is certainly a serious responsibility for many house owners. Marbles are long lasting and they can be used in your kitchen, bathrooms and other rooms in your home. This type of stone is actually embodied with natural content of calcium carbonate as well as calcite. For a thorough Marble Restoration, you need to seek professional services from the best marble restoration companies. Cleaning the marbles in every single day can surely help in making the marble more pristine and beautiful each day.
Nevertheless, you cannot deny the fact that marble could actually be looked so dull in no time even though you practice efforts of cleaning them. Actually, it is a fact that regularly or over cleaning the marble can also result to dull-shine. But the good news is that, all your problems when it comes to marble can be solved. You may call or contact a professional Marble Polishing company for tips, suggestions and services.
The moment your marble flooring becomes dull and unattractive. It evidently lacks its natural shone and luster. In this case, the marble certainly needs a replenishment treatment to bring back its original shine.
Such marble stone is permeable. Thus it can be stained easily and stained even with a few drops of acid. Therefore, avoid sitting or placing some beverages straight on the marble top since they can surely leave rings and traces. Fruits juices are an example of acid liquid. Once dropped on the marble top, it can remove shiny surface on marble. If happened, wipe the marble right away using a clean and wet cloth. If the marble top was etched, immediate polishing is highly needed.
Natural stone such as the marble is incredibly porous. Hence, the most incredible way to avoid any stains or discolorations is to treat the marble top with any protective sealer product. Such product will fill in to the pores thus hold off any spill over, allowing you to clean, dry or erase any sort of stain. You can mop the marble floor but use only a soft dust mop.
You can hire and let the professional marble polishers to make your marble shiny, classy and elegant. Basically, you may also purchase the best and most recommendable products in the market. You could certainly find several products which are highly formulated in enhancing and protecting your marble floorings and tops.
Marble is a natural stone which is typically formed from high pressure of heat. This kind of stone were actually chosen by many house owners in designing walls, floors and countertops. It has many colors and also available in different sizes. They are amazingly perfect in designing countertops. Marbles really add beauty to countertops and on any part of home. Aside from that, house owners can choose from different colors and types. It is durable and could even resits heat hence really ideal for the countertops or in the kitchen. But having marbles at home, they need regular maintenance. Aside from regular cleaning, sometimes marbles need professional assistance especially when they are dull.
However, restoring marbles at home can be done by simply following the steps below.
1. To remove stains from liquid spills such as coffee, tea, juices and others, treat the area with one quart of hydrogen peroxide with three to four drops of ammonia. Gently scrub the marble tiles. Use a clean soft cloth in wiping the marble surfaces.
2. Add an ample amount of mild and gentle dish detergent into a gallon of warm water. Dampen a brush to the solution and gradually wipe the marble entire surfaces. You will notice that the oils or other spills will be removed naturally.
3. Choose a good cleaning product for marble. Do not use any acidic product. Avoid using vinegar I cleaning marble because it is too harmful for the marble stones. Acid may only cause serious damages on the marble. You can go to a professional company and seek advices from the experts before purchasing any product. Keep in mind that not all types of marbles can be treated the same way. Determining the natural characteristics of the marble is very important prior to a successful marble floor restoration.
4. Buffing the floor can help restore the top-shine of the marble. You can use a buffing machine or simply use baking soda or a crushed white chalk. In buffing machine, use a soft pad to avoid scratches. It is an electrical device so proper precaution is advisable. On the other hand, if you do not have a buffing machine, simply crushed a white chalk and mix it with tin oxide. In doing so, make sure that you are wearing hand gloves for your safety and protection.
5. Hiring the professionals is the best option especially if the marbles are having severe damages. There are problems or damages that has to be handled by the professionals and not by your hand such as cracks or missing pieces of the marbles. The experts will save your marbles from getting dull and broken.
How to Remove Tile Floor