Home Remedies for Cleaning Marble
Marble is a natural stone which is widely used in designing some parts of house such as countertops, tables, sinks and floors. This kind of stone is not just beautiful and pleasing, but with some proper care and maintenance it can last for many generations. Marble is a special stone that sometimes need special cleaning techniques too, especially if there are serious damages on it. Not all the time, you will need to use a special cleaning solution to treat marbles at home. Hiring the professionals become important when you think that do-it-yourself marble cleaning kit seems not enough anymore. On the other hand, still it is very important for the house owners like you to have complete materials and cleaning solutions inside your cleaning cabinet.
Fill up an empty bucket with water and an ample amount of soap. Just choose a mild and gentle liquid soap for cleaning your marble. To start cleaning, use a sponge or perhaps a soft mop. Dip it to the soap water solution and wring it out gradually. Start cleaning the marble by wiping the stains. For tough stains like food stains, tomato and oil stains, you can add small amount of hydrogen peroxide to your sponge. Afterwards, wipe the marble surface and make use of a soft cloth like a terrycloth towel to dry. This technique is better than air-drying.
Baking soda is also a good alternative, actually several house owners are using this natural ingredient when cleaning marbles at home. According to the professionals, baking soda is safe on marble. To prepare, simply mix at least three tablespoons of baking soda and mixed it to a quart of warm water. With the use of a rag or sponge, wipe the stains on the marble using baking soda solution. Rinse with clean water and dry with a cloth. Buff the marble floor.
Vinegar is actually one of the most popular home cleaning solutions, actually many house owners are using this ingredient for cleaning purposes. Acid is a strong chemical which is too harmful for the marble. Using such acidic cleaning solution, the type of chemical will slowly eat the minerals and other component of the marbles.
Last but not the least, be very careful with what you are going to use on your marble tops and on floors. In case, you are not so sure on how to treat dull marbles in your home, it is best to contact the professionals and let them give you the services you need.
Dealing dull marble stones and floors in your home is a serious task. As a matter of fact, many house owners are having problems on how to make their marble stones beautiful and attractive again. Aside from being a difficult and tiring job, it needs much of your time and effort in order to complete the do-it-yourself marble cleaning and polishing job. On the other hand, there are several ways and solutions that can help you in cleaning your dull marbles at home. But, if the marble problems are hard to handle, it is always better to seek the professionals. Professional marble cleaners and polishers have the right tools plus years of expertise and experience in handling dull marble stones. If in case you are having big problems with your dirty, dull and ruined marbles at home, hiring the experts is definitely the best option for you to take. Why would you hire the experts? The following are some reasons why you should contact the professionals.
1. Convenience – for many people, this the main reason why they would hire the professionals rather than conduct the job on their own. In addition to that, hiring the professionals would give you full satisfaction and peace of mind when it comes to the result. Contacting them is so simple. You can call them by phone, communicate through emails or visit them personally to their company. After you have made an appointment with them, the professionals would immediately prepare a schedule to visit your home. Generally, this is simply the great option especially if you are a type of person who do not have the patience to the task alone.
2. Professional Cleaning – Of course, the results of their works is always excellent. Their expertise in cleaning and polishing natural stones like marble is something worth paying for. Their trainings and performance is far different from do-it-yourself marble cleaning job. They have all the right tools for it as well as the techniques in order to get the positive results.
3. Satisfaction Guaranteed – all the professional companies should offer a guarantee to all their customers. Through this, you will always have confidence that your marble stones will shine and sparks at its best. You will surely enjoy a beautiful and elegant marble stones for a long period of time. This is absolutely something you will never get by the do-it-yourself Marble Cleaning Miami.
Seeking the services of the marble cleaner professionals is definitely the answer the answer to your marble problems. Enjoy a lot of advantages as well as be proud with your sparkling marble floors and stones in your home.
Floors that are made with marble is such a treasure by many house owner. They are very precious and elegant for the eyes of every human. However, cleaning them is another job for you. Polishing your marble flooring needs to be done properly. In fact, there are different products of marble cleaning solution that can be purchased on the market. You can actually use them but make sure that they have the right pH level for the marble. Do-it-yourself marble cleaning is always possible nowadays.
Marble Image Gallery –
The ravishing appearance of the marble floors in your home can actually be a challenge for you. Whether it is marble floors in the kitchen, dining and living area, one cannot maintain the class of the marble if he or she doesn’t understand the properties of the superb stone. Though the characteristics may be durable, the outer area of the marble can be soft and porous. Marble is an alkaline-based stone and it is actually made up of calcite and calcium. In case you prefer to polish the marble floors with the use of some cleaner product, be sure to read and understand first its ingredients and the labels. Plus, also ensure that the chemical content of the product is safe for the marbles in your home.
Simple Ways to Keep your Marble Floor Tile Sparkling
1. Simply wipe the marble floor with clean cloth. Sweep the dust on the floor every day. Believe it or not, small dirt or girt on the marble floors could possibly scratch its outer surface.
2. Clean the marble floor. You can prepare a dish washing soap diluted in a warm water. Use a sponge for the Marble Cleaning Miami surface areas. Another option is to buy a marble polisher solution. Also, do not forget to check the pH level of the product. In case, an acid-base liquid scattered on the marble floor, make sure to clean it immediately. An example of an acid-based liquid is vinegar, lemon and orange extract which are bad for the marble.
3. Rinse the marble floors with clean water. Use another clean, soft cloth or rug to dry the marble floors.
4. You can apply marble floor polish solution for final. A wax which is highly developed for the maintenance or glossy shine of the marble is good to use. Just apply an ample amount. Too much spreading of wax is also not good for the marble floors. It is also good for your marble floors to be cleaned weekly to protect the marble for any small scratches.
A lot More Information:- Marble Cleaning Miami
Find out here: Marble Cleaning Miami
More Details: Marble Cleaning Miami
This Page For Marble Cleaning Image –
Article Resource: Marble Cleaning Miami
Look At This For Marble Cleaning Video –
Get More Knowledge: Cleaning Marble Miami
As far as marble cleaning goes, it is best to leave the age-old remedies in their own era. Marble is very vulnerable to harsh chemicals. Therefore, it is best to use products specifically designed for natural marble cleaning. Do not use any homemade products, like water and vinegar or soap. These can cause more damage to your marble. Also, do not use products such as glass cleaners, unless they specify that they can be used for cleaning marble. Unless recommended by an expert, avoid using any ‘professional’ products available in the market. They might cheat you or produce temporary results.